Solutions Policies & Rules:
1. Each session shall consist of a scheduled appointment
based on a fifty-five (55) minute hour in the privacy of the Fitness
studio, the privacy of the client's home, or at a mutually
agreed upon location. Client is reminded that distractions such as children,
telephones, etc., may affect consistent efforts and results. To get
the most out of each session, please be ready to exercise at the appointed
2. Client must notify Trainer of cancellation twenty-four (24) hours
prior to scheduled appointment. Client will be charged for the session
if less than twenty-four (24) hours' notice of cancellation is given.
3. Trainer is not responsible for the safety of facilities or equipment
whether provided by Client, Trainer, or others.
4. Client must wear appropriate athletic footwear and loose, comfortable
clothing to facilitate ease of movement.
5. Proper nutrition and adequate rest are essential to this training
program and client must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
at any time during the training session.
6. Personal training requires a certain amount of physical contact between
Trainer and client to ensure proper technique.
7. Trainer's determination of methods is conclusive.
8. The failure to strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement shall
not constitute a waiver of any right to subsequently enforce this Agreement.
All provisions shall be deemed severable and the inability to enforce
any provision shall not affect the other provisions. This Agreement
shall be construed under Virginia law and shall only be modified by
writing signed by both parties.
Last Revised: October 7, 2010
Contact us for
About Us | Services
| News | Getting
Started | Staff | Locations
| Health and Fitness Links